My main research interests are the design and analysis of algorithms, with particular regard to: distributed high performance web algorithmics, approximation techniques for hard combinatorial problems and random generation of combinatorial objects.
A list of my papers can be obtained from variuos sources:
- the Papers page of this website (with pointers to on-line versions),
- Archivio Istituzionale della Ricerca (the official DSpace archive at University of Milan),
- Publishers, or associations: SpringerLink; ACM Author Profile pages (with bibliometrics), and Guide,
- Specialized search engines, or bibliography collections: CiteSeer, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography, Microsoft Academic Search (with bibliometrics), Google Scholar,
- E-print servers: arXiv.org.
Here is a map of places that I’ve visited giving talks and attendig to conferences:
View Places I've been in a larger map